Book your room at Europa Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room - Room Only
Classic Double Room Single Use - 2-night offer
Superior Double Room Single Use - 2-night offer
Executive Single Room, 1 King Bed - 2-night offer
Landmark Belfast hotel in city centre, near shops and pubs
Opera House adjacent
Host to world leaders and celebrities, Europa Hotel is in the historic centre of Belfast, next to the Grand Opera House and within walking distance of the city's shops and cultural attractions. The Crown Liquor Saloon, a classic pub, is across the street. City Hall is within a half-kilometer.
On-site bistro, Internet
The Causerie, a contemporary bistro, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and offers a full breakfast each morning (surcharge). The hotel has conference/meeting rooms and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi
The Europa hotel offers 272 guestrooms which feature flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet access, iPod docks, and coffee/tea makers. Decor includes elegant Zoffany wall coverings and Ralph Lauren fabrics. In-room dining is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Europa Hotel is situated on Belfast’s "Golden Mile" next to the Grand Opera House and facing the historic Crown Liquor Saloon. 5 renowned golf courses are within 13 km (8 mi) of the hotel. Europa Hotel's illustrious guests have included President Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton, who visited in 1995.
Dining options include the Causerie Bistro, serving Fish and Chips, Irish Rib-eye Steak, Roast Rack of Irish Lamb, and, for dessert, Homemade Glastry Farm Ice Cream, Armagh Bramley Apple Pie, and Passion Fruit Cheesecake. There's 24-hour room service available. The lobby bar serves pub food and light bites with live music Friday and Saturday nights; there's a fireplace in the lobby. The restaurant serves a full breakfast daily (surcharge).
For business travelers, this 12-story hotel offers concierge services, a fully-equipped conference center as well as 17 spacious meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment and banquet facilities. Wireless Internet access available in public areas (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Year Built 1971
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Causerie Bistro - This bustling contemporary bistro offers an informal dining option and is conveniently situated directly off of the hotel lobby. 24-hour room service available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Europa Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night