Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Double Bed
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Belfast (Belfast City Centre) near Grand Opera House
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Belfast, walking distance from Grand Opera House, Ulster Hall, and Belfast City Hall. Also nearby are St. Anne's Cathedral and Waterfront Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Belfast features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and safes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2010.
Jurys Inn Belfast is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1997
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Contemporary Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Stylish Bar - This café serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.