Availability: Keef Halla Country House
Crumlin B&B with complimentary parking
Keef Halla Country House is a great place to stay when visiting Belfast and the surrounding area. Our guesthouse is very convenient to Antrim, Belfast and Lisburn.
Free WiFi, email, webcam facilities, and computer to computer voice calls. Free long term car parking from Belfast International Airport, subject to availabilty.
All seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, free Wifi, direct dial telephone, trouser press, STV, alarm clock & tea & coffee making facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Keef Halla Country House Amenities
Free wireless internet access throughout all of the guesthouse. Free on-suite parking.
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Full Cooked breakfast is served downstairs in the conservatory which provides stunning views over the local area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Keef Halla Country House Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Additional Details
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.