Book your room at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
Luxury Belfast hotel in Belfast Central District, walk to Grand Opera House
Located in Belfast Central District, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Grand Opera House, Ulster Hall, and Belfast City Hall. Waterfront Hall and St. Anne's Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 130 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, as well as comforts such as Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Free WiFi and iPod docks are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1194 square feet (111 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1194
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 17 per night
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.