Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Double Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Studio Suite, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star luxury hotel in Belfast (Belfast City Centre) near Grand Opera House
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Belfast, walking distance from Grand Opera House, Ulster Hall, and Belfast City Hall. Also nearby are St. Anne's Cathedral and Waterfront Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests with specific dietary or allergy needs should contact the property in advance so that it can make special arrangements.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 17 per night
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.