Book your room at Jean de Bohême
4-star hotel in Durbuy with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Radhadesh and Sir Hugh Fraser of Lovat Monument. Area attractions also include Five Nations Golf Club and Ouffet la Chateau.
In addition to a restaurant, Jean de Bohême features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds. Other amenities include day beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jean de Bohême
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Jean de Bohême is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jean de Boheme - This restaurant specializes in Belgian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The fine print for Jean de Bohême
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per night
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.