Book your room at Midas Resort
CabinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
San Ignacio hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to San Ignacio Market, Green Iguana Conservation Project, and Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins. Area attractions also include Masewal Maya Medicinal Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Midas Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, premium bedding, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can book rooms at Midas Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Access to offsite clubs
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
Midas Resort offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A business center is on site.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This San Ignacio hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 28
- Outdoor pool
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Midas Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: BZD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BZD 99 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: BZD 100
- Refrigerator fee: BZD 25 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.