Book your room at La Reserve Geneve Hotel and Spa
Superior, Park View
Superior Single Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Lake View
5-star family-friendly hotel in Bellevue with a full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located on a lake, close to Geneva School of Diplomacy, Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, and Geneva Palexpo Fairground. Local attractions also include Paquis Baths and United Nations European Headquarters.
At La Reserve Geneve Hotel and Spa, recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Reserve Geneve Hotel and Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, La Reserve Geneve Hotel and Spa features outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
La Reserve Geneve Hotel and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Year Built 1969
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 340
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Eat and drink
The Loti - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The Tse Fung - This poolside restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch only.
Cafe Lauren - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Swimming on site
La Reserve Spa has 17 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
The Fine Print for La Reserve Geneve Hotel and Spa
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.25 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 45 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 50 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.