Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Business SingleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star spa hotel in Bergen near Grieg Hall
Situated in the historical district, this spa hotel is close to West Norway Museum of Decorative Art, Grieg Hall, and Hanseatic Museum. Also nearby are Floibanen Funicular and St Mary's Church.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 13870 square feet (1289 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a spa tub, and a sauna. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 13870
- Conference space size (meters) - 1289
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Full-service spa
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Indoor pool
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Ole Bull Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
BARE Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily
TGI Fridays - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Helsero. Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days.
- Body treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NOK 240 per day
- Pet fee: NOK 200 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200-400 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.