Book your room at Rica Hotel Bergen
Budget RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Bergen eco-friendly hotel near Grieg Hall
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Bergen, walking distance from West Norway Museum of Decorative Art and Grieg Hall. Also nearby are Hanseatic Museum and Floibanen Funicular.
In addition to a restaurant, Rica Hotel Bergen features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rica Hotel Bergen
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 2507 square feet (233 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2507
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 233
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- The Eats
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Matglede - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Rica Hotel Bergen
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.