Book your room at Grange Bracknell
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Apartment, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Bracknell hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Bracknell and Wokingham College, South Hill Park, and Blue Mountain Golf Centre. Also nearby are Bracknell Ski Slope and Coral Reef Bracknells Water World.
In addition to a restaurant, Grange Bracknell features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to premium digital television, guestrooms include sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 684 square feet (64 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Grange Bracknell is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 64
- Free! Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 684
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free! Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ascot Green - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 12.00 per stay