Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 Double Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Triple Room, Connecting Rooms
- One Double Bed
A family friendly 4* Hotel located in the heart of Royal Berkshire
Easy to get to
Located within 5 miles of the M3, M4 & M25 motorways. 2 minutes walk from Bracknell Train Station - with services to Reading and London in under an hour. 20 minutes drive from Heathrow airport.
Full Service 4* Hotel
With a Restaurant, Lounge Bar, Gym and Business Centre; The Grange Bracknell Hotel offers all the amenities you would expect from a 4* Hotel, along with the very highest standards of service.
Light & Spacious bedrooms
Spacious bedrooms feature the latest technology and contemporary design. Features include: Air Conditioning, Flatscreen TVs (with childrens channels), High Speed Internet etc. Checkout the image gallery.
The family friendly 4* Grange Bracknell Hotel is ideally located for all the adventure of our Royal Berkshire; attractions include: historic Windsor, Royal Ascot, Legoland theme park.
120 en-suite spacious bedrooms and apartments feature the very latest technology and contemporary design; the apartments offer a lounge area and fully fitted kitchen. Adjoining bedrooms are available and ideal for families.
Additional facilities include: Lounge Bar, with rooftop terrace; Restaurant, with childrens menu and a Gym
Our state-of-the-art events rooms can accommodate up to 300 guests - perfect for any celebration. The rooftop terrace is ideal for summer themed events and Barbeques. Our banqueting rooms are licensed to host civil wedding ceremonies; a variety of bespoke wedding packages are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 64
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 684
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- City view
Grange Bracknell has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)