Book your room at Mercure George Hotel Reading
Classic Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Classic Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Hotel in Reading near Reading Abbey Ruins
Situated in Reading, this hotel is close to Reading Central Library, Reading Abbey Ruins, and University of Reading. Also nearby are John Lewis Reading and Oracle.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure George Hotel Reading features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure George Hotel Reading
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1506
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
PREZZO - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
DICKENS BAR AND BRASSERIE - This brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Mercure George Hotel Reading
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night