Availability: Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star romantic hotel with a restaurant in Newbury (Elcot)
This romantic hotel is located in Newbury (Elcot), close to Welford Park and Deanwood Park Golf Course. Area attractions also include Watermill Theatre and Donnington Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel Amenities
Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel features an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 9 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Orangery Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.