Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Reading near Reading Abbey Ruins
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Reading, walking distance from John Lewis Reading and Reading Abbey Ruins. Also nearby are University of Reading and Reading Museum and Town Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Reading Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and sofa beds, guestrooms feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) along with safes and minibars.
In addition to an indoor pool, Novotel Reading Centre provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Novotel Reading Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Standard TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Handheld showerhead
- Sofa bed
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Elements - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 14 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Gold Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.