Availability: Taplow House Hotel
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star Edwardian hotel with a restaurant in Maidenhead (Taplow)
This hotel is located in Maidenhead (Taplow), close to Maidenhead Railway Bridge, Bray Marina, and All Saints' Church. Local attractions also include Cliveden House and Stanley Spencer Art Gallery.
In addition to a restaurant, Taplow House Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, premium bedding, and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Taplow House Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. 7 meeting rooms are available. This Edwardian hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Taplow House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 32
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1752
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Plasma TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Berrys Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Taplow House Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.