Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Advance Saver
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room
- One Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, View - Advance Saver
- One Double Bed
4-star spa hotel in Windsor near Windsor Castle
Located in the city center of Windsor, this spa hotel is near the airport and steps from Windsor Castle and Windsor Guildhall. Also nearby are Eton College and Frogmore House.
In addition to a restaurant, The Harte and Garter Hotel and Spa features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and safes.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year's Day (1 January):
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, The Harte and Garter Hotel and Spa features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Harte and Garter Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Tower Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Stables Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is closed on Monday.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa fee: GBP 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00