Book your room at A&O Berlin Mitte
Please enter your travel dates.
Shared Dormitory (2 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
Shared Dormitory (3 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
Shared Dormitory (4 beds in a shared dorm for 6)
Hostel 4 bedded Room
- 1 bunk bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge, in Berlin (Mitte)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Berlin (Mitte), close to Nikolaikirche, Alexanderplatz, and Checkpoint Charlie Museum. Also nearby are Pergamon Museum and TV Tower.
In addition to a bar/lounge, A&O Berlin Mitte provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and a library.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A&O Berlin Mitte
A&O Berlin Mitte features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
A&O Berlin Mitte is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 371
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Creche (nursery)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool table
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Table tennis nearby
The Fine Print for A&O Berlin Mitte
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7,50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet
- Late check-out fee: EUR 7,50
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in VIABONO, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 2 stars.