Book your room at Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Premier Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
In Berlin's Mitte district, near Friedrichstrasse hub
In historic Mitte
Situated in Berlin's Mitte district, the hotel is near Friedrichstrasse, the area's main shopping strip, and close to Checkpoint Charlie and Gendarmenmarkt. The train station is a short distance away.
The Adina Apartment Hotel's tapas restaurant and bar specializes in Australian cuisine. The hotel has an indoor pool, sauna, and fitness center along with five conference rooms and covered parking.
The 127 air-conditioned apartments and studios at the Adina Apartment Hotel feature kitchens or kitchenettes, LCD televisions with cable channels, stereos with CD players, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie
- The Overview
The Adina Apartment Hotel has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and fitness center. The hotel's tapas restaurant serves a breakfast buffet each morning and specializes in Australian cuisine for dinner. The five conference rooms can accommodate up to 100 people and the hotel can also provide presentation equipment and catering facilities. Covered parking is available for a surcharge.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 293
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3154
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Alto Restaurant - Serves Australian cuisine including steaks, pasta, and desserts. A wide selection of local, international, and Australian wines and beers are served in a modern setting. Located on the ground floor and open daily for breakfast and dinner.
Room service is available during limited hours.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3.50 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3.50 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star.