Availability: Almodóvar Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, Courtyard View
|$115 $92||$151 $121|
- One King Bed
Superior Single Room
- One Single Bed
Standard Single Room
- Two Beds
Single Room, Courtyard View
|$109 $87||$145 $116|
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Berlin (Friedrichshain)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Berlin (Friedrichshain), close to Simon-Dach-Strasse, O2 World, and East Side Gallery. Also nearby are Oberbaum Bridge and Treptower Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Almodóvar Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations. Other amenities include computers and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Almodóvar Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Almodóvar Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10760
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room computer
- iPod docking station
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Bardot - This bistro specializes in Vegetarian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Almodóvar Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 6 PM are required to contact the hotel to arrange check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in BioHotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.