Book your room at Berlin Mark Hotel
Business Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Modern hotel with bar next to Kurfürstendamm
Modern hotel just a two-minute walk from Berlin's famous Kurfürstendamm; other sights, including the Brandenburg Gate and the Tiergarten, are easily accessible by public transport.
Berlin Mark Hotel offers elegant accommodations and business services just a few steps from Kurfürstendamm.
Berlin Mark Hotel's 239 guestrooms and 11 family apartments feature courtyard or city views, air conditioning, a separate sitting area, a TV with satellite channels, minibar, private bathroom, and hair dryer.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Berlin Mark Hotel
At the Berlin Mark Hotel, breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM. The hotel has a snack bar and deli. Room service is available (limited hours). All public areas of the hotel are air-conditioned and include wireless Internet service (surcharge).
The hotel has a multilingual staff and includes concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry service. The hotel features meeting and conference rooms with audio and visual equipment. For guests arriving by car, parking facilities are available in the neighboring car park (surcharge), reservations required. Bicycle rentals and hiking and biking trails are available nearby. Berlin Mark Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 7
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
The Mark Cocktail Lounge - Redesigned cocktail lounge with a glamorous new look, featuring a large selection of spirits and mouth-watering cocktails, as well as an extensive menu of savory snacks. The design features a harmonious combination of light and glass elements with modern art, creating a unique atmosphere of Gemütlichkeit. On a sunny day, the lounge offers a cozy pavement cafe.
Nearby Things to Do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5,50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.