Book your room at Berlin Marriott Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Potsdamer Platz
Located in Mitte, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, and Reichstag Building. Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Gendarmenmarkt are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 379 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include sitting areas and coffee makers. IPod docks and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Berlin Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10183 square feet (946 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Berlin Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 379
- Year Built 2004
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 10183
- Conference center
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 946
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Midtown Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Lobby Lounge - Onsite bistro
Catwalk Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.