Book your room at Berlin Marriott Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Executive Room (incl. Lounge access)
- 1 king
- 1 king
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 king
Luxury hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Brandenburg Gate
This luxury hotel is located in Berlin (Mitte), close to Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, and Reichstag Building. Also nearby are Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Pergamon Museum.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Berlin Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Berlin Marriott Hotel
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Berlin Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities consist of a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 10183 square feet (946 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Berlin Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Technology support staff
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 379
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 2004
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10183
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 946
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Midtown Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Catwalk Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Berlin Marriott Hotel
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.