Book your room at Cityhotel Am Gendarmenmarkt
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Located in the heart of Berlin, this hotel is within walking distance of German Cathedral, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, and Gendarmenmarkt. Also nearby are Pergamon Museum and Brandenburg Gate.
In addition to a restaurant, Cityhotel Am Gendarmenmarkt features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cityhotel Am Gendarmenmarkt
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 646 square feet (60 square meters). This Berlin hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2014.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2000
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Television in lobby
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 6 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 6 EUR / per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Hydromassage showerhead
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Loewenbraeu - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Cityhotel Am Gendarmenmarkt
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.