Book your room at Grand City Hotel Berlin Zentrum
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
Single Room First Class, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Double Room First Class, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Family Room, 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
- One Double Bed
Romantic hotel in Berlin (Charlottenburg) near Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
This romantic hotel is located in Berlin (Charlottenburg), close to Kaethe Kollwitz Museum, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, and Berlin Zoo. Also nearby are Victory Column and The Story of Berlin.
Grand City Hotel Berlin Zentrum provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand City Hotel Berlin Zentrum
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This romantic hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 25
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Parking nearby
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 5
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1899
- Television in lobby
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and noon.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
The Fine Print for Grand City Hotel Berlin Zentrum
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9,99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.50 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.