Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Guestroom - Book Early & Save.
King Guestroom - Book Early & Save
Twin Guestroom Plus - Book Early & Save.
King Guestroom Plus - Book Early & Save
Located in central Berlin on Gendarmenmarkt
Located in the city centre, the hotel is situated on Berlin's Gendarmenmarkt opposite Deutscher Cathedral, one kilometre from the Brandenburg Gate.
Guests can relax in the health club pool and sauna and indulge in exotic spa treatments including Hawaiian Lomi massage. Several restaurants offer dining options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Hilton Hotel – Berlin's 601 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated in warm tones and feature satellite television and minibars.
Located in the city centre this hotel is close to shopping and the business district. It is also connected to a shopping center.
Guests of the recently renovated Hilton Hotel - Berlin can start the day with a buffet breakfast (surcharge) or relax with fresh coffee in the lobby, then head to the hotel's 24-hour fitness facilities and health club. The Hilton Berlin Health Club is an oasis of relaxation. Unwind in the sauna or swim in the indoor pool Indulge in such exotic beauty treatments as LaStone or Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massages, Rhassoul bath, Thalasso treatments or the Cleopatra bath. The pool is surrounded by a relaxation area with wooden chaise lounges and fluffy white towels and bathrobes. Reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
The hotel has a business centre that offers fax, copying and secretarial services, as well as audio-visual equipment. There are also 15 meeting and conference rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. A public parking garage is located next to the hotel at a cost of €20 a day (price subject to change). The hotel provides an airport, train station, and area shuttle service for a surcharge (advanced notice required). The hotel also has a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Child care is available for a surcharge.
Pets are accepted (surcharge).
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 8
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking
- Self parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Street parking (metered), Valet parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM daily in the restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Restaurants and bars include:
Mark Brandenburg - Regional dishes such as Brandenburg duck. Views of the Gendarmenmarkt. Open weekdays for lunch and dinner.
Dome Curry - Alfresco dining on terrace in front of hotel. Serving snacks, cakes, and beverages. Views of the cathedral. Open daily during the summer, afternoon and evening (weather permitting).
Restaurant Beletage - Breakfast buffet and Sunday brunch. Views of the Berliner Dome from floor-to-ceiling windows. Playroom for children.
Listo Lounge - Relaxing, elegant café/bar offering coffee, cocktails, and snacks, with a fireplace, library, and live music.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 140 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 12.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room