Availability: Hotel Adlon Kempinski
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Berlin SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Linden SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Central Berlin hotel close to Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Opera House
This modern hotel is located in the centre of Berlin, 500 metres from the Reichstag and 50 metres from the historic Brandenburg Gate; the State Opera House is one kilometre from the hotel.
Spa and gym
Hotel Adlon Kempinski has the exclusive Adlon Day Spa, which offers massage treatments. Adlon Pool & Gym, which includes a spa tub and sauna, is designed in a Mediterranean style.
The 382 air-conditioned guestrooms have wireless Internet access, flatscreen televisions with movies and premium channels, and DVD players; further amenities include minibars, bathrobes, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Adlon Kempinski Amenities
Hotel Adlon Kempinski hosts the Adlon Day Spa, which includes massage facilities, and the Adlon Pool & Gym, which offers an indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness equipment. The hotel offers butler services and has a dedicated concierge team. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can help with tour assistance and limousine hire. A roundtrip airport shuttle as well as limited guest parking are available (surcharges apply for both). There is a business center with 17 modern conference/meeting rooms and audio-visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is offered at a surcharge. International dishes are served in the Restaurant Quarre which has a patio that overlooks the Brandenburg Gate. In-house pastries and cocktails are available from the lobby lounge and bar and room service is available day and night.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 5350
- Conference space size (meters) - 497
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $27.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $18.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Restaurant Quarré - This light-filled restaurant features a menu of International dishes and a patio overlooking the Pariser Platz and Brandenburg Gate. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Gourmet Restaurant Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer - The hotel's flagship restaurant offers classic French dishes inspired by the varied influences and traditions of European cuisine in a sumptuous salon with views of the Brandenburg Gate. Open for dinner.
Lobby Lounge & Bar - Guests can enjoy morning coffee, afternoon tea, or evening cocktails in this lobby lounge with a piano.
Sra Bua by Tim Raue - Serves pan-Asian cuisine.
Felix - This club and restaurant offers a party atmosphere in which to order dinner, drinks and dance the night away.
Le Petit Felix - Serves Mediterranean cuisine with a southern-French focus.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Adlon Kempinski Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 27 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 135-175
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 150 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.