Availability: Hotel Bongard
Basic Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Basic Triple Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Basic Quadruple Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Basic Single Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Berlin hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in Berlin, this hotel is in the same area as Gesundbrunnen Shopping Center, Reichstag Building, and Brandenburg Gate. Area attractions also include Pergamon Museum and Alexanderplatz.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Hotel Bongard provides a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Bongard Amenities
Hotel Bongard features tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1925
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Bongard Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 12
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.