Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase - 15%
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase - 15%
- One King Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Advance Purchase - 15%
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase - 15%
- One King Bed
New generation of luxury hotel: Contemporary, elegant and with charming service
Heart of the City West
Located at the legendary Kurfürstendamm, opposite the Café Kranzler, close to the Memorial Church, the KaDeWe and the Berlin Zoo and in an ideal location for shopping and sightseeing
Brasserie and Lounge
”Savoir-vivre”: the Brasserie Le Faubourg with terrace and Le Faubourg Lounge, the Lutèce Bar and the breakfast restaurant St.Germain. More features: Club Etoile, Fitness- und Wellness Area, Business Center.
All rooms and suites are puristic yet extravagant in style, whilst also offering the latest, cutting-edge technology. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and complimentary high-speed internet access.
Focusing on art, architecture and design, the Hôtel Concorde Berlin – belonging to the luxury hotel collection Concorde Hotels & Resorts – reflects an atmosphere of „savoir vivre“, the supreme art of enjoying life.
The hotel was designed inside and out by renowned Berlin architect Jan Keihues. The tapering 17-story exterior with its rounded edges and delicately-shaded shell lime¬stone façade commands attention.
Hidden away high above the rooftops of the Kurfürstendamm, in the very heart of Berlin, is an exclusive refuge within the Hôtel Concorde Berlin – the Club Etoile.
Composed of all of the deluxe suites in the hotel as well as the executive rooms on the 10th and 11th floors and the Club Etoile lounge, this oasis of tranquillity personally invites you to discover its unique features – a place to lean back and relax in style. Furthermore, the Club Etoile is a feast for the eyes: an impressive panorama view lays the whole capital at your feet, absolutely the best way of getting to know what is worth seeing in Berlin.
There are 16 flexible conference rooms with a total of 2,200 sq.m of floorspace. All conference rooms have natural daylight, windows that can be darkened, integrated projection screens, and free WLAN. The breakfast and banqueting restaurant St. Germain, the Brasserie Le Faubourg with lounge and Lutèce Bar, the business center, the Conference Concierge service and an elegant fitness and wellness area round off the facilities.
- Wedding services
- Technology support staff
- Year Built 2005
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 311
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Parking nearby
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Double sink
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Handheld showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- City view
The Hôtel Concorde Berlin offers french savoir-vivre right at the Ku’damm: the Brasserie Le Faubourg with terrace and the Le Faubourg Lounge, the Lutèce Bar and the breakfast restaurant St. Germain.
At the brasserie Le Faubourg it is all about the supreme art of enjoying life. Enjoy the taste of France. Déjeuner or Dîner – discover a modern interpretation of a traditional French brasserie.
The Le Faubourg Lounge is a place for lovers of exclusive sounds and ambience: Music to enjoy and relax – a little cool but never cold. You will find film sound tracks and old time favourites on the play list. Also music from the sixties mixed with electronic beats: DJanes live at the turn tables every Friday and Saturday night from 9 pm.
The Lutèce Bar is an ideal place to relax. It offers a wide range of drinks, also as cocktails „en miniature“, until late at night.
The hotel is located directly at the famous Kurfürstendamm boulevard with international boutiques and vivid side streets.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To help you switch off and relax, we offer the exquisite wellness area with a fitness room, sauna, steam bath and plunge pool.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 18 per hour, per child (up to 12 years old)
- In-room childcare fee: EUR 18 per hour, per child (up to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior.