Book your room at Hotel Kolumbus
Comfort Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette (46 qm)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
3-star Berlin hotel in Lichtenberg with fitness center
Located in Lichtenberg, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Lido Orankesee, Sportforum, and Weissensee Park. Stasi Museum Berlin and Bim and Boom Children's Playground are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A fitness center, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 220 rooms offer satellite TV, free newspapers, and showers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Kolumbus features a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Berlin hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Hotel Kolumbus is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1975
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Kolumbus - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 5 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.