Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Business, One Double or Two Twin beds (Deluxe)
Club, One Double or Two Twin beds, Club Floor
Contemporary city centre style near Kurfürstendamm
By Europa Centre
Located in West Berlin, this modern hotel is next door to the Europa Centre shopping complex and within just 500 metres of the bustling and cosmopolitan Kurfürstendamm.
The hotel offers massages and treatments and has a Finnish sauna, spa tub and indoor pool; French and German dishes are served in the Michelin-starred First Floor Restaurant.
Hotel Palace Berlin's guestrooms have contemporary decor and include minibars and wireless Internet access; tiled bathrooms come with heated towel racks and toiletries.
The Hotel Palace Berlin's 8,611 square foot (800 square meter)Palace spa features a connecting swimming pool and spa tub. The sauna complex has a tepidarium, Finnish sauna, ladies' sauna, ice cave, quiet room, solarium, and gym bar. Spa treatments such as massages and Ayurvedic therapies are also available. The swimming pool, spa tub, and gym are free of charge for hotel guests. Massages, the sauna and the solarium can be used for a separate fee. The fitness room has free weights and machines; each cardio machine has its own flat-screen television and personal trainers are available on request. There is also a bar, chairs for lounging by the pool, and plants in terracotta pots. The hotel also boasts a combined 18,292 square feet (1700 square meters) of meeting space.
The First Floor Restaurant has received accolades including one Michelin star while the lobby Lounge Bar has live piano music in the evenings (except on Sundays). The hotel has 19 opulent function rooms, including a large ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
- Year Built 1968
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 278
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18292
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
First Floor - The First Floor restaurant has received many awards including one Michelin star and serves classic French and German cuisine. The opulent decor features varnished rosewood panelling, a decorative ceiling, hand-knotted carpets from Thailand and upholstery in blue and gold. Open for lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday. Open for dinner only on Saturday and Sunday.
Bon Dia - A healthy, low-calorie buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM in this bright restaurant located on the second floor. There is a wide selection of fresh fruit and juice as well as yogurt, muesli and freshly baked croissants. Large windows face the Zoo and the Tiergarten, and guests can browse the many daily newspapers available.
Lounge Bar Lobby-level bar and lounge open from early morning to late evening and serving drinks, coffees and light snacks throughout the day. The bar counter is marble and the raised seating area has orange leather armchairs and booths, complimentary daily newspapers are available for guests. Live piano music is played in the evenings from Monday to Saturday.
Sam's Bar Lobby-level bar open from Tuesday to Saturday for drinks, cocktails and light snacks. Furnished like a large smoking room replete with black leather armchairs and booths, plush carpet, dark wood panelling and soft lighting from candles. Cuban cigars and over 40 single malts are available.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Berlin's central park, the Tiergarten, is located 600 metres from the hotel. From the Tiergarten, joggers and walkers can follow the Spree Canal which leads towards the Chancellery and the Reichstag. The Volkspark Wilmersdorf is 2.5 kilometres south of the hotel and offers opportunities for running, walking, and tennis.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 17 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 17 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 118.00
- Self parking fee: EUR 26.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 26.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 34,50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 69.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 13.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.