Please enter your travel dates.
Historic hotel near Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
On the Ku'damm
This historic Jugendstil building, a hotel since 1911, is located on the Kurfürstendamm shopping boulevard; Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church is 500 metres away.
Snacks and cocktails are served in the 24-hour G-Lounge, where guests can relax in leather armchairs and sofas; conference rooms are also available.
Hotel Zoo Berlin's rooms have views of the Ku'damm or the inner courtyard; all come with minibars, satellite television with pay movies, and complimentary daily newspapers.
Breakfast at the Hotel Zoo Berlin is served in the modern dining room for a surcharge, which is decorated in crisp white with sleek, high-backed dark wooden chairs, and colourful movie prints adorning the walls in recognition of the Hotel Zoo's history as official hotel of the Berlin Film Festival in the 1950s.
The hotel has three conference rooms and a large banquet room which can be used for a range of events. The lobby provides a good meeting point, and a place to relax on the suede chairs and sofa browsing the complimentary newspapers.
The concierge can advise on local attractions and arrange city sightseeing tours. The parking garage (surcharge) provides direct access to the hotel.
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Hard Rock Café
Berlin's central park, the Tiergarten, is located 700 metres from the hotel. From the Tiergarten, joggers and walkers can follow the Spree Canal which leads towards the Chancellery and the Reichstag. The Volkspark Wilmersdorf is 2.5 kilometres south of the hotel and offers opportunities for jogging, walking, and tennis.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax starting 1 January 2014. The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night