Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 30qm
Grandhotel located on the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On the Ku'damm
Located on the Ku'damm shopping strip, the hotel is within a half-kilometer (a quarter-mile) of the Tiergarten and a U-bahn station, providing links to the rest of Berlin.
Opulent indoor pool
Decorated in the luxurious Roman Empire style, the indoor pool and fitness area has steam rooms and massage service; on-site shops include internationally known designer names.
Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin's 246 elegant guestrooms and 55 suites feature views of the busy shopping strip or an inner courtyard; all have minibars and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests receive free use of the wellness spa with large pool, sauna, steam bath, and fitness facilities.
Guests recline amid the ancient-Rome-themed mosaics, statuary, and fountains by the Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin indoor pool. In the nearby fitness area, the steam room is tiled in marble. Weights, fitness machines, a Finnish sauna, and massage are also available.
The highlights of Berlin's premier shopping strip can be found in the hotel's shopping gallery, where designers Lagerfeld and Jourdan, Wolford Lingerie, and traditional KPM Porcelain have stores. At the Kempinski Grill, guests and Berliners alike enjoy fine dining and an excellent wine cellar.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Poolside bar
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21528
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 1952
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
Reinhard's im Kempinski - Opens at 6:30 AM. Serves seasonal regional cuisine.
Gobelin Hall - Features club chairs and a fireplace. Offers tea specialities.
Kempinski Grill - Gourmet restaurant, featuring creations of classic elegance and ingenious lightness paired with excellent wines from the hotel's extensive wine cellars.
Bristol Bar - Guests can watch sporting events on TV or enjoy live music. Opens at 7:30 PM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
- Sauna in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star.