Book your room at Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Design hotel on Berlin’s famous Kurfuerstendamm
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Castle and zoo
This design hotel is on the western end of the Kurfuerstendamm (Ku'damm) boulevard, 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Charlottenburg Castle. The Berlin Zoo and the giant KaDeWe store are within 1.8 mi (3 km).
Breakfast with a view
A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant. WiFi access is free in common areas.
Free wireless Internet
Guestrooms are decorated in a hip, minimalist style with splashes of bright colors. All offer complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite TV, desks, and in-room safes. Private bathrooms have heated floors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel
- At your hotel
Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet (surcharge), featuring a wide variety of healthful selections. Guests in a hurry can order breakfast to-go. The 101 Lounge serves drinks, sandwiches, and snacks. A garden adjoins the lounge, and a TV is in the lobby.
The hotel has 9 meeting/conference rooms with audio-visual equipment. Use of 2 Internet terminals in the lobby is complimentary. Complimentary wireless and wired Internet access is available in the public areas of the hotel. Garage parking is available at a surcharge.
Guests interested in massage services must make advance reservations.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Computer station
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Number of floors - 7
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2003
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Garage parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Eat and drink
Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel serves a buffet breakfast for a surcharge from 6:30 AM to 10 AM daily.
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Ku’ Damm 101 Design-Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.