Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double Room
- One Double Bed
Business Double Room
- One Double Bed
- Two Single Beds
Family Apartment, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Berlin (Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf) near Theatre of the West
In city center
This family-friendly hotel is located in Berlin (Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf), close to Theatre of the West, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, and Berlin Zoo. Also nearby are KaDeWe and Schloss Charlottenburg.
Mark Apart Hotel provides a bar/lounge, a computer station, laundry facilities, and an Internet point.
Views of city
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, minibars, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Mark Apart Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, tour assistance, and express check-in. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1959
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- City view
- Courtyard view
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star.