Book your room at Moevenpick Hotel Berlin
Stylish hotel in central Berlin, near Potsdamer Platz
Connected to shops
In Mitte, Berlin's historical center, this hotel is within 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) of Potsdamer Platz and the Checkpoint Charlie Museum. Gendarmenmarkt and Brandenburg Gate are within 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers).
Historical building with unique design
This 4-star plus hotel combines a stylish interior with a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes. The Mövenpick's Restaurant Hof zwei has a retractable glass roof and features a lavish breakfast buffet.
Renovated in February 2013, guestrooms face the historic neighborhood or the quiet, inner courtyards. All offer wireless Internet (surcharge), satellite TV, a minibar, and a pillow menu.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Hotel Berlin
Built in 1914, this Berlin hotel provides a prime location in the city center, adjacent to both an S-Bahn rapid-transit station and a bus stop. Airport shuttle services and train station pickups are also available (surcharge). Onsite dining options include the Restaurant Hof zwei, which serves Swiss, Mediterranean, and regional cuisine, plus a lavish hot-and-cold breakfast buffet that's considered a stand-out. Guests may also order from room service during select hours.
For recreation, there's an on-site fitness center, sauna, and bicycles to rent. Guests may enjoy discounts at the neighboring Liquidrom Spa. Joggers can stretch out at the vast Tiergarten Park, a short distance from the hotel. Families can take advantage of babysitting or child care services (surcharge) during their stay. Tour assistance is available.
Mövenpick Hotel Berlin also attends to the needs of corporate travelers with a 24-hour business center, 12 conference rooms with over 11,800 square feet (1100 square meters) of meeting space, and exhibit space with audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet can be accessed for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1914
- 24-hour business center
- Free! Free parking nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Television in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (12 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (12 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Restaurant Hof zwei - Regional, Mediterranean, and Swiss cuisine, using primarily organic ingredients. A la carte and buffet dining. Retractable glass roof. Water wall, mosaic floor. Open early morning till late evening.
Lobby bar with direct access to the restaurant. The bar offers a service range from morning breakfast to drinks in the evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per house, per night plus EUR 10 one-time cleaning fee
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: EUR 80
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.