Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room City Centre View
Superior Corner Room
City's tallest hotel by Television Tower
This landmark tower is the tallest hotel in Berlin, located in Alexanderplatz next to the famous Television Tower, three kilometres from the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate.
The hotel features a 37th-floor bar with panoramic views of the city. Also on site are shops, restaurants, a beer garden, full-service spa, and health club with gym and sauna.
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz's 1,012 guestrooms feature contemporary decor and include air conditioning, minibars, TVs with satellite channels, and safes. Wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available (surcharge).
The tallest hotel in the city, Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz features a 37th-floor rooftop bar and breathtaking views. The hotel is in shopping and business districts and is close to the train and metro stations.
The hotel offers 3 on-site restaurants and a breakfast buffet each morning (surcharge). Extensive shopping facilities exist within the hotel, plus a health and fitness centre with a gym and sauna. The full service spa Afino Centro offers massage, facial and body treatments, and beauty services. There are 11 conference rooms - plenty of space for exhibits and events. Valet parking is available (surcharge). Wired (high-speed) Internet access is available (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1012
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 37
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Currency exchange
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built 1970
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- City view
Humboldt's - Offers an extensive buffet of national and international dishes. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Zille-Stube - Serves authentic Berlin and Brandenburg local specialities from an à la carte menu.
Spagos Bar and Lounge - Stylish contemporary-designed bar and restaurant serves cocktails, speciality coffees, snacks and full meals. Live music and drink specials Tuesday through Saturday evenings.
Zille-Garten - Beer garden serving drinks and barbecued dishes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25
- Late check-out fee: EUR 55
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4.5 star.