Book your room at pentahotel Berlin-Köpenick
Penta Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Penta Plus RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star hotel with a full-service spa in Berlin (Treptow-Koepenick)
Located near the airport, this hotel is in Berlin (Treptow-Koepenick), and area attractions include Tierpark Berlin, Erpetal Conservation Area, and Treptower Park. Area attractions also include Bim and Boom Children's Playground.
In addition to a restaurant, pentahotel Berlin-Köpenick features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a marina.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
In addition to a full-service spa, pentahotel Berlin-Köpenick features a marina and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2010.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Full-service health spa
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free movie channels
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Pentahotel Berlin-Köpenick has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Mind and Body
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for pentahotel Berlin-Köpenick
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).