Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
Riverside splendour by Berlin Cathedral
On Spree River
Located in the historic Mitte neighborhood, this Berlin hotel is on the banks of the River Spree and close to Berlin Cathedral, Alexanderplatz Square, and Museum Island, not to mention the metro station for those wishing to explore farther.
A turquoise glow from the world's largest cylindrical aquarium suffuses the hotel's 8-story skylighted atrium; guests can enjoy saunas and a swimming pool.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin's guestrooms have wireless Internet and LCD TVs; rooms promote the hotel's water theme in the form of large prints set into dark wood headboards.
Featuring a 35-by-15-foot (11-by-4.5-meter) indoor pool with optional use of 2 counter-currents, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin offers the Splash Wellness spa, which also includes a Finnish sauna, an aromatherapy steam room, a relaxation room, and a coffee, tea, and juice bar that also serves salads and sandwiches. Treatments include massages, reflexology, facials, body scrubs, and body wraps.
The hotel lounge offers 2 computers with high-speed Internet connections and printers. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. There are 15 function rooms and 5 foyers offering 2,740 square meters of event space. The DomLounge meeting and event space offers panoramic views of the Berlin skyline and state-of-the-art technology for interactive meetings.
The hotel's staff speaks fluent English.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Full-service health spa
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2004
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Sewing kit
- Handheld showerhead
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Trouser press
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- City view
- River view
HEat - Minimalist-decor dining room with dark wood floor, leather seating, and cream linens. Riverside terrace open in summer providing view of Berlin Cathedral. Bar/lounge with glass wine-rack walls. Buffet breakfast daily. À la carte lunch and dinner served Monday to Friday. Exhibition kitchen with tandoori ovens, wood stove, and rotisserie grill for meat and fish.
Atrium Lobby Lounge & Bar - Semi-circular bar below giant cylindrical aquarium. Circular wood booths lined in tan leather. Offers salads, sandwiches, burgers, cocktails, and coffee and tea, as well as champagne. Open from morning to midnight.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
The hotel's wellness center features a 35-by-15-foot (11-by-4.5-meter) indoor pool with 2 independently operated counter-currents that can be switched on for exercise swimming.
An ice-skating rink is formed for winter in Alexanderplatz 0.75 mile (1.25 kilometers) from the hotel. Tiergarten Park 1.25 miles (2 kilometers) away offers walking/running and bicycle paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax starting 1 January 2014. The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Rating provided by the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
DEHOGA assigns the official star rating for accommodations in Germany. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars .