Book your room at Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Prestige Suite, One King-Sized Bed, Separate Living Room, Overlooking The GendarmenmarktMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Pergamon Museum
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Berlin, steps from French Cathedral and Gendarmenmarkt. Also nearby are Pergamon Museum and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
At your hotel
In addition to a health club, Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Restaurant Aigner - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Aigner Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.