Book your room at The Ritz Carlton, Berlin
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bellevue Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Brandenburg Gate
This luxury hotel is located in Berlin (Mitte), close to Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, and Reichstag Building. Also nearby are Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Alexanderplatz.
Recreational amenities at The Ritz Carlton, Berlin include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz Carlton, Berlin
In addition to an indoor pool, The Ritz Carlton, Berlin provides a health club and a sauna. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 19375 square feet (1800 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 19375
- Year Built 2004
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 19.95 EUR per day ), Wired internet access ( 19.95 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Down comforter
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie Desbrosses - Onsite brasserie. A children's menu is available.
The Curtain Club - Onsite restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110-220 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per stay
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz Carlton, Berlin is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.