Book your room at Waldrestaurant Müggelhort
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Hotel with a restaurant, in Berlin (Treptow-Koepenick)
This hotel is located in Berlin (Treptow-Koepenick), where area attractions include Erpetal Conservation Area and Hoppegarten Racetrack. Regional attractions also include Tierpark Berlin and World's Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Waldrestaurant Müggelhort features free parking. Other amenities include small meeting rooms and a garden.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Berlin hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Waldrestaurant Müggelhort is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1996
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Park your car
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Mueggelspree - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Wintergarten - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Afternoon tea is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Motor boating on site
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ice fishing on site
- Sledding nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boating on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Waldrestaurant Müggelhort
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open until 6 PM. Guests planning on arriving after 6 PM are required to contact the hotel in advance to arrange a late check-in. Arrival after 8 PM is not possible. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Cash Deposit Required
- The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.