Book your room at Wyndham Berlin Excelsior
Peaceful hotel close to bustling Kudamm
Near Berlin Zoo
This hotel faces a quiet street in the centre of Berlin's west half, three blocks from Berlin Zoo and four blocks from the city's main shopping area and restaurant area, Kudamm.
Guests can enjoy a full American breakfast buffet before strolling the area, which includes attractions like tours on the Spree River canal; there is a restaurant and a bar on-site.
Premium bedding, pillow menu
Wyndham Berlin Excelsior's contemporary air-conditioned guestrooms feature premium bedding, pillowtop mattresses, international Pay-TV, coffee and tea makers, wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wyndham Berlin Excelsior
The Wyndham Berlin Excelsior has a multilingual staff and there is currency exchange and a safe-deposit box at the front desk. There is high-speed wireless Internet access for a surcharge in public areas. Business-friendly amenities feature 320 square meters of meeting facilities, including five meeting and conference rooms and technology support staff. Guests can enjoy a garden and a fitness center. A full service spa features a sauna, aromatherapy, facial, and body treatments, manicures/pedicures, massages and beauty services. On-site and off-site parking is available for a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 8
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (meters) - 320
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3444
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1979
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
FRANKE Brasserie - Serves a hot and cold buffet breakfast (surcharge) each morning from from 6.30 AM to 10.30 AM.
FRANKE Bar and Lounge - Lobby bar open nightly for cocktails, espresso, cakes.
Nearby Things to Do
Tiergarten Park six blocks away offers walking/running and bicycle paths. Gyms in the neighborhood surrounding the hotel have indoor swimming pools as well as fitness and exercise facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per day
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).