Availability: Hotel Bernerhof Wengen
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this Wengen hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car, Kleine Scheidegg Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Staubbach Falls and Mannlichen.
Ski into Hotel Bernerhof Wengen, where you can eat a meal at the restaurant and take advantage of ski storage.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Bernerhof Wengen Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski hotel also offers ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage.
Hotel Bernerhof Wengen is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1908
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pizzeria Pajazzo - This restaurant specializes in pizza.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Hotel Bernerhof Wengen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Visa, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 10-15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 10 per day