Availability: Hotel Hahnenblick
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Single Use, Balcony, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family-friendly ski hotel with a restaurant
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Engelberg hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Engelberg Abbey, Engelberg-Titlis Ski Resort, and Jochpass Ski Resort. Local attractions also include Titlis and Titlis Glacier.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel Hahnenblick include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Hahnenblick Amenities
Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Hahnenblick is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Furnished balcony
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Restaurant Hahnenblick - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible parking
Hotel Hahnenblick Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:On Sunday, check-in is available until 6 PM only.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.20 per person, per night
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet plus CHF 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.