Book your room at Hotel Regina Wengen
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
This Wengen hotel is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car, Kleine Scheidegg Ski Resort, and winter activities such as skiing lessons. Also nearby are Staubbach Falls and Mannlichen.
Ski into Hotel Regina Wengen, where you can relax in a steam room, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and premium bedding, guestrooms feature slippers along with a turndown service and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a fitness center, a steam room, and a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Hotel Regina Wengen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free! Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1894
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 225
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 CHF per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Jacks Brasserie - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Chez Meyers - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 10.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 5.00 per pet, per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.