Book your room at Hotel Silberhorn
Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain hotel with 2 restaurants
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Wengen hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car, Kleine Scheidegg Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Staubbach Falls and Mannlichen.
The slopes await you at Hotel Silberhorn, which features a bar/lounge and a steam room.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, alpine skiing, and snowboarding. Soothe your muscles in one of the 2 spa tubs after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of other amenities, including a steam room and a sauna. Hotel Silberhorn helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Silberhorn is a smoke-free property.
- Currency exchange
- Year Built 1898
- Half board rates available
- Grocery/convenience store
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Ski passes available
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 377
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Silberhornstube - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Speisesaal - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Ayurvedic treatments
The Fine Print for Hotel Silberhorn
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.80 per person, per night for adults; CHF 2.00 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).