Availability: Hotel Silberhorn
Mountain hotel with 2 restaurants
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Wengen hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car, Kleine Scheidegg Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Staubbach Falls and Mannlichen.
The slopes await you at Hotel Silberhorn, which features a bar/lounge and a steam room.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Silberhorn Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a health club, a steam room, and a sauna. Hotel Silberhorn helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery/convenience store. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Silberhorn is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Year Built 1898
- Ski passes available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually decorated
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Silberhornstube - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Speisesaal - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Steam room in spa
Hotel Silberhorn Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, JCB International, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.80 per person, per night for adults; CHF 2.00 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).