Book your room at Steigenberger Alpenhotel and Spa
Standard Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Balcony (Deluxe Plus)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Saanen hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Relleri Ski Resort, Schonried Horneggli Ski Resort, and Eggli Ski Resort. Local attractions also include Gstaad Ski Resort and Rougemont Ski Resort.
Steigenberger Alpenhotel and Spa guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Alpenhotel and Spa
At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including sledding and snowshoeing and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, including a health club and a steam room. This mountain hotel's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers a children's club and a sauna.
Steigenberger Alpenhotel and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Indoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 7
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1981
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Steigenberger Alpenhotel and Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 100
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: CHF 50 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: CHF 75 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60 per night