Availability: Brit Hotel Les Mouflons
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Situated in a regional park, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Site Troglodyte de Jonas, Chateau de Murol, and Puy de Sancy. Area attractions also include The Caves of Cornadore and Saint-Nectaire Church.
After a day on the slopes, return to Brit Hotel Les Mouflons to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brit Hotel Les Mouflons Amenities
After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a fitness center and a steam room. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers ski storage and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2690
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1968
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant des Mouflons - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Brit Hotel Les Mouflons Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 10 PM - 8 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.