Availability: Mercure Kidderminster Hotel
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bewdley with an indoor pool
Situated in Bewdley, this eco-friendly hotel is close to West Midlands Safari Park, Bewdley Museum, and Kidderminster Golf Club. Area attractions also include Highley Station Visitor Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Kidderminster Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Kidderminster Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Mercure Kidderminster Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Kidderminster Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
THE COURT - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Court Bar and Terrace - This wine bar specializes in Italian cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Kidderminster Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.